Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Starting Out

Hi, I am Heather and I am new to the world of blogging, but I figured I should give it a try. I am a mother of two wonderful children and wife to the worlds best husband. ( I know we all think that...lol) I am a Stapin Up Demonstrator, but right now I am really just doing this as a hobby as I meet new people. I moved to Texas last July and have had to acclimate myself to the weather, people and big city feel. I grew up in a small mill town in Oregon, so you could imagine how small I feel in a city with over 4 million people.

Anyways, I love to create but as of late have been lacking the inspiration. My room sits empty...without me...just the thousands of dollars of supplies stocked on the shelfs, hahha. I am trying to get my creative juices flowing again and get back into the groove. So I figured what better way then to share what I start and have in the past created. Thank you for checking out my blog and I hope to have more posted soon.

God Bless,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment