Thursday, March 26, 2009

Manhattan Bliss



Here is one of my new favorite sets the infamous Fifth Avenue Floral with the Manhattan Flower Die. Can we just say...."Thank you Stampin UP! Thank you!!!" lol. I had so much fun playing with these. I went with the new InColor papers and inks and love them love them. Embossing the paper and doing the powder embossing is what realy sets these cards off. I love them so much I am going to have to make a bunch so I always have some to give to those around me. Wonder what my house would look like with the Decor Elements hahaha. Have a great evening and Happy Stampin!!!










1 comment:

  1. I do love the flowers in this set! They are gorgeous. And the color combinations that you put together really highlight just how elegant a set this is. Nice job! I love that white satiny ribbon...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete