Thursday, March 26, 2009

Valentines Gift Set




My friend called me on Wednesday evening and asked if there was any way that I could make him a Valentines Day Gift Set for his girlfriend by Friday. This was an terrible time because the next day Thursday I was signing on my house while meant Saturday I was moving. But I love him and so I did him this favor and tried to come up with something quick. Which I should know better. Whenever I have to get something done I blank out. But if I was just playing no problem. So Thursday night about about 11:00 p.m. I finally started to get something to come together and I ended up loving it so so much. Definately a keeper!!! Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome gift set! You are a great friend to put this together, especially on such short notice.

    ReplyDelete